Please note that many other resources for adjunct faculty may be found on the ENGLISH DEPARTMENT WEBSITE HUB.
There are also many resources available on the department G: drive (only accessible from English department computers).
Click the links below for various teaching resources:
- BMCC Adjunct Faculty Handbook
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about BMCC for Adjunct Faculty
- Instructional FAQs for Adjunct Faculty
- List of Courses Offered by the BMCC English department
- BMCC Learning Assistance Programs for Students
- BMCC Office of Accessibility
- Direct Link to BMCC Library
- Jaime Weida’s Library of Practice CATWs (ENG095)
- Jaime Weida’s Library of ENG101 Readings
- Jaime Weida’s Library of ENG201 Readings (stories and poetry)
- Link to No Fear Shakespeare (for free Shakespeare plays online)
- Grammar Bytes (online grammar instruction and quizzes)
- Purdue OWL
PLEASE NOTE: JAIME WEIDA’S LIBRARIES OF READINGS DO NOT REPRESENT ANY KIND OF “REQUIRED” DEPARTMENT CURRICULUM.
NOR ARE THEY THE ONLY TEXTS SHE OR OTHER FACULTY MEMBERS HAVE TAUGHT IN THOSE CLASSES.
THEY ARE SIMPLY TEXTS SHE HAS TAUGHT IN THE PAST, FOUND USEFUL, AND FOR WHICH SHE HAS PDFs.