Welcome to the Spring 2015 semester from the Adjunct Liaison Committee! We hope this will be an enjoyable and successful semester for our returning and new adjunct faculty alike!
We have some new adjunct faculty this semester to which the committee would like to extend a special welcome. Please feel free to contact us (click HERE) with any questions you may have.
Please continue to check this website as we will be posting information for the new semester over the next few days. We will continue to update this home page over the semester.
Both new and returning adjunct faculty may find the following material helpful:
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about BMCC for Adjunct Faculty
- Instructional FAQs for Adjunct Faculty
- BMCC Adjunct Faculty Handbook (please note this is in the process of being revised and a new updated version will be available and posted ASAP)
Two important notes:
- This website does NOT replace the individual course websites on the BMCC website hub. CLICK HERE FOR THAT WEBSITE HUB.
- Click on the “Follow” button in the sidebar to the right of this post to be notified every time we post an update here.
Regarding the weather conditions: BMCC closed the afternoon of Monday 1/26 and remain closed tomorrow, Tuesday 1/27 When the school is closed, even faculty members are not allowed to enter the buildings or use any of the school’s resources. You can check the school website HERE to find out if the school is closed or not at any given time. You can also sign up for CUNY Alert through the BMCC website to get text/email notifications about school closings and emergencies. I strongly recommend doing this!
Have a wonderful semester and be safe in the storm,
The Adjunct Liaison Committee